Thursday, April 23, 2009

State of the Blog Address

Thursday, April 23, 2009
My son is home from school today so I am not updating my blog with a new entry, per se. Stop by tomorrow... I will be doing will be an inter-blog experiment! My Twitter friend Tami (a worship leader from Illinois) and I will be dialoguing about the state of Christian music, taste/musical preference, worship and more. Check that out sometime tomorrow! Until then... here are some blog highlights:

  • Since I started tracking page hits and such (around August of 2008 or so) the C2 blog has had over 2,200 visits. 630+ of which are actually returning readers!

  • The C2 blog has been visited by at least one reader from 14 countries!! That is mind boggling! (U.S., U.K., India, Pakistan, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, Canada, Belgium, Sweden, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Taiwan, Netherlands)

  • The C2 blog got its first award (given by reader Gracie)!

Here are the most popular posts for one reason or another (check them out in case you missed them in the past) - they are still being read even today! Here they are in order of popularity:

High School Musical "Get's Dirty"

Abstinence is Wrong

What Kind of Happy Meals are They Selling?!?!

"WARNING!" "DANGER WILL ROBINSON!" "ALERT! ALERT!" "CODE RED"

Peter Pan, Harold and a Crayon and Heaven

Time to Man Up!

NBC's New Show Steals its Story Straight Outta the Bible

Mom and Dad - Time to Grow Up!

What to Teach Our Children/Teens (About Dating)

Jesus Spinning Vinyl

Interesting Campaign By Skechers


Don't forget to sign up to Follow the C2 Blog on the right (or subscribe to our RSS Feed, also on the right)!!

Again, I created this blog to be a dialogue about culture and our faith, as well as to be a tool for parents in using culture as a conversational point with children and teens regarding their faith. I really had no idea what to expect when I started this ministry, but it has become far bigger than anything I could have imagined! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

Talk to you tomorrow! :-)

____________

0 comments:

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates