Tuesday, March 31, 2009

C2's First Award!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The Christian the Christian blog received it's first award over the weekend! It is... the "Lemonade Award."


It was given by a new reader of mine, Gracie (whose blog, I also now follow). To be honest I'm not sure what it means exactly (though the award page on her blog states that it is awarded to a blog "that shows great attitude or gratitude" and that it should be passed on).

Maybe it means the C2 blog is freshly squeezed and good for daily consumption? Or that it is sweet, cool and refreshing? Or that it is available to all... just like a kid's lemonade stand all summer long? Or that it is a perfect blending of ingredients that makes a grand, delicious treat for all? Or maybe I'm just having too much fun trying to figure it out....

Regardless, I am humbled and honored beyond words!!!!!

Gracie, thank you for awarding me/the blog with this award. Though we've never met, I want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to honor the blog in this way. Thank you also for your blog... I look forward to visiting it regularly and joining with you in praying for families, friends and other endeavors as God lays them on our (and our friends/families) hearts.

More tomorrow, C2 Readers!!!

Want to join the conversation? Click here to comment or ask a question!

_________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous

I think the lemonade award refers to "If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." Just a guess! That's the first thing that came to mind.

Christian the Christian

Maybe. I'm not sure, but regardless I'm quite honored! Plus, I LOVE lemonade! It's a win-win. :-)

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates