Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christian the Christian Radio and Books

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Ok so it's not really a radio station (it should be!), but I found a sweet internet code that allows me to program my own playlist and post it here on my blog for all to enjoy. :-) So I hope you like the music as you sift throught the blog entries. These songs are, for the most part, some of my favorites with a few scattered throughout that I either like to hear from time to time, or that make my foot tap (I have the episode from Scrubs in my head where Turk tells JD that he's added 'NSync's Bye, Bye, Bye as a ringtone because it makes him want to dance... flash forward to the next scene when he gets a call and all the staff stop what they're doing and break into dance). lol That one made me laugh for days...
Anyway... in addition to the music, I've also a book list of titles that I am currently reading. Enjoy the music, books and blog entries... now if we could only figure out how to serve up tasty, virtual Mochas.... mmmmmmm....

0 comments:

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates