Monday, June 2, 2008

Why My Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008
I've joined the revolution of the blogosphere just in time for it to become antiquated and a waste of cyberspace. Until "MySpace the Sequel" is launched, however, I figured I'd give this "blogging" thing a whirl.
So Why "MY" Blog? First, I got a lot on my mind - many times random thoughts (btw - props to the show Scrubs because my thoughts are often very JD-like in that out of no where I'm off in my head daydreaming about my random thoughts... much like this aside you're reading now... back to our regularly scheduled program…), so I thought I'd actually post them for conversation, fun, and occasional debates. Second, I talk incessantly and many times with far too many words. I figured I'd try to do my best to share my random thoughts in a less verbose and more focused fashion. Third, I like using big words (like "verbose" - though that's not as big as, say, "grandiloquent" which means sonorous or elevated language or lots of big words) and will insert such words as the opportunity presents itself. Fourth, why not?!?!
What can you expect from the blog of Christian the Christian (or ChristianSquared)? Various things. Since I like lists, I thought this would be the perfect time to make one:
1. Conversations about God and Theology
2. My opinion and take on stuff in the world
3. Occasional movie reviews (cause I love ‘em and have lots of thoughts on ‘em)
4. Cultural Conversations
5. Stuff on dating/relationships/marriage (because it’s a conversation near and dear to my heart)
6. Responses to other blogs
7. Deep thoughts (those are always fun)
8. Other stuff as my mind wanders that way
This ain’t David Letterman – I never promised you 10 :-).
I hope you enjoy my meanderings and ramblings (you should see what they look like in my head!) and I look forward to hearing your take on things as well. I will do my best to post something once a week. Until next time… that’s what MY Blog is all about Charlie Brown…

2 comments:

Anonymous

You sound like an awesome guy, you have any advice for someone else that wants to go into the ministry?

Anonymous

I'm the anonymous DAD. God Bless you and remember to put on the "full armour of God".

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates