Thursday, June 5, 2008

NEW POLL: The Jesus Debate

Thursday, June 5, 2008

One of the most popular (and equally controversial) names in all of history is that of "JESUS CHRIST." Many opinions exist and I'd like to hear yours! Is He:

1. A good/moral man?
2. A good teacher?
3. The Son of God (Savior)?
4. Prophet?
For those unsure or no opinion I have also provided an option for you ("I don't know").

#1 - VOTE (poll above), #2 - then CHIME IN (meaning leave a comment) AND LET THE CONVERSATION BEGIN!!!!!!!! :-)
After the poll closes, I will leave my two cents as well, but right now want to hear what you believe.
NOTE: This is NOT a forum to bash others, but to DISCUSS beliefs openly (and ask questions of one another).

5 comments:

Rachael

Son of God!!!!
And no I don't mind I was just wondering, and when I choose my background it walked my through the steps to get what I have it might just be my back groud display allowing me to have my title centered.

Anonymous

From anonymous Dad: Jesus is the Son of God who came to earth and was born of a virgin, crucified on the cross as payment for our sins, and praise God, rose again three days later and sits at the right hand of God. He will return and set up His Kingdom on earth and rule from His throne in the New Jerusalem. Praise God, salvation and forgiveness for our sins is possible through accepting Him as our Savior. Amen.

Anonymous

Jesus is the Son of God as the others have said. He is the Savior and the light of my life. He was sent to earth to be 100% man and 100% God to die on the cross (crucifiction) and then resurrect 3 days later (really dead after these days according to Jewish tradition) which would make him the ultimate sacrifice to pay for all the sins of man. He is the way, the truth, and the light for one to get to heaven (believe that He is the savior of our sins). There are some more parts of Jesus, but this is what many know Him to be just as I do.

Anonymous

Jesus is something more than just a man or just a prophet. To me, He is the One who was sent by God to earth to serve but not to bring peace as many believe. Aside from His birth, life, death, and resurrection which the other comments have said. He is the main focus of Christianity and is known by many but not in the same way (some know Him as just a prophet, good man, or etc.). Jesus is apart of the Trinity of God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). He is the One I follow with a passion and I am grateful in every aspect of my life towards Him because He payed for mine and everyone else's sins with His life. I am a sold believer of the Lord just as you Christian the Christian (I must be the first to call you that, lol :)

Christian the Christian

To anonymous...
Yes i think you are ;-) lol
good comment!!!! very well spoken/written. Keep on commenting!

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates