Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Entry Coming

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I apologize for the delay in posting a new entry, but just wanted you to be aware that I am still ticking and haven't abandoned my blog. :-) I just have a lot going on with ministry right now and haven't had the chance to post anything new. I am working out my next entry and hope to have it posted by Monday of next week at the latest (hopefully sooner, though).

Thanks for stopping by to read this blog so frequently. In one month this blog has been "hit"/viewed nearly 300 times!!!! Crazy!! Thank you also for your comments! I truly appreciate those who are bold enough to express their own frustrations, hurts, issues, opinions on topics I discuss. I also appreciate the parents who reply out of frustration about not knowing how to respond to such a culture (know that I am praying for you and am available any time you need). I enjoy reading all your comments! They humble me, the encourage me and, above all, challenge me in my faith!! Until the next entry...

CONTEND FOR THE FAITH!!!!!! (Jude 3)

1 comments:

Sammerz Ba-Zin-Grrrrrrr!

Hey Christian First of all, Thanks for the comment. Second of all I'm glad to see you here online spreading your ideals and the word of God, it's nice to be able to still hear from you. And thirdly, I got two people to come to the lock in!!! Yay!

 
Christian the Christian (Christian Squared) ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates